Individual Nutrition Counselling
The initial assessment provides a base for realizing your nutrition goals. Together we will review and assess your health history, food and beverage intake, eating habits, as well as other components of your overall health and well-being. From our discussion, we will work together to form a plan that works with your lifestyle to help you meet your nutrition goals.
During a follow-up appointment, I can answer any questions you may have and provide extra support and direction in meeting your nutrition goals. These sessions are helpful to staying accountable and focused on your goals.
- Healthy aging
- Neurological Conditions (Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, MS, ALS, Stroke)
- Metabolic Health (Diabetes, Heart Disease, Metabolic Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol)
What you can expect from working with me:
- Education and a guilt-free space to talk about your food and eating struggles.
- We will work together to create goals based on what matters most to you.
- Work on behaviour change skills.
- Meal planning with you including meal and snack recipes.
- Support and accountability through email and phone messaging.
Dietitian services are covered by most health insurance plans or extended health benefits. Contact your service provider to see if you are eligible.
***Sliding scale of fees available for those over the age of 65, and persons under AISH and PDD. Please fill out the contact form below for more information.***